Notice compliant with Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
1. Purpose of data collection and treatment
SO.F.TER. S.r.l. informs the users of its website www.softerspa.com that collected data shall only be used for the following purposes:
- to meet information requests made by users. Information may be automatically provided by allowing users to have access to website functions (reserved areas) or by getting in contact with SO.F.TER. managers or agents and distributors;
- to keep users updated about promotional activities, competitions and activities performed by SO.F.TER. in general;
- for direct marketing activities by sending newsletters, MMS or text messages or other types of messages;
- for market research activities and other research activities aimed at improving products and services;
- to put forward the purchase of products;
- for staff recruitment activities.
Data related to www.softerspa.com web site services are exclusively handled by staff entrusted with data treatment tasks at SO.F.TER. S.r.l. Collected data may be processed in electronic or paper format and shall always be protected by suitable safety systems and constantly preserved in a safe and controlled environment. When the tasks indicated under item 1 are carried out, data may be communicated to:
- suppliers entrusted with electronic communication services as part of occasional update and maintenance operations of such services.
- companies providing packaging, shipment and delivery services or that manage post and internal communication delivery services.
2. Rights of interested parties
The Company SO.F.TER. S.r.l., with registered office in Italy, city of Forlì (FC), Via Mastro Giorgio 1, is owner and manager of the treatment of data. Individuals personal data refer to have the right - as under the rights set forth by Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - to obtain confirmation of the existence of the above-mentioned data, to know about their content, to check upon their accuracy and to ask for an integration or correction of such data. Under the above-mentioned article interested parties have the right to ask for the cancellation, processing in anonymous form, or the suspension of treated data as well to object to their treatment. Interested parties may exert such right by sending their claims to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data are provided on a voluntary basis: if interested parties do not agree to provide their data, SO.F.TER. may not meet users' requests.